Search this page:
Use "Ctrl+F" in your web browser to find keywords.
Our community is in this together.
TO ALL OF OUR LOCAL MEDICAL, FRONTLINE
AND ESSENTIAL WORKERS!
Information for Residents of Brunswick, New York
This page was created by a group of Brunswick friends and neighbors eager to help our community continue to thrive through this tough time.
We have compiled a list of resources that all Brunswick residents can use to support themselves and their families during COVID-19. We also have a Facebook forum where residents can connect with us and each other to give and receive help.
Please share both webpages with all of your contacts in Brunswick.
Check back here often - we are constantly adding new information.
If there is a resource you need that you don't see on this site please CONTACT US and we will do our best to help you!
The health and safety of Brunswick's residents and businesses are very important. Thank you for visiting this site and understanding that we are not medical professionals, nor associated with any government positions. We are simply citizens trying to help other citizens in this time of need.
~ Jennifer Mann & The BrunswickCOVID-19 Team
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Please do all you can to protect yourself, your family, and your community.
IMPORTANT: If you think you have been exposed to COVID‑19 and develop a fever and symptoms (such as cough or difficulty breathing, or sudden loss of taste or smell) call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
- New York State Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through May 15, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- An awareness campaign encourages low-income New Yorkers to claim their Economic Impact Payments under the CARES Act.
Local Hospitals & Urgent Care Medical Facilities
ALBANY MEDICAL CENTER : 43 New Scotland Avenue, Albany; 518-262-3125
ALBANY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL : 600 Northern Boulevard, Albany; 518-471-3221
SAMARITAN HOSPITAL : 2215 Burdett Avenue, Troy; 518-271-3300
ST. PETER'S URGENT CARE : 1300 Massachusetts Avenue, Troy; 518-268-5234
ALBANY MED EMURGENT CARE : 730 Hoosick Rd, Troy, NY 12180; 518-264-9000
Sign up for HEALTH INSURANCE:
Resources for OLDER ADULTS:
LIVE ON NY (scroll down the page for useful information to older adults)
Mental Health & Isolation Prevention Resources:
Outside of New York City seniors can call the State’s hotline: 1-844-863-9314
Resources for SOCIAL WELLNESS:
SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE : 1-800-273-8255
COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline: 1-844-863-9314 New Yorkers can call for mental health counseling.
For people struggling with addiction under the stress of this pandemic:
Don’t let fear of COVID-19 keep you from seeking help! You can reach an actual person, a nurse, at
ST. MARY'S ADDICTION SERVICES by calling 518-268-5542. (Located at 1300 Massachusetts Avenue, Troy, NY 12180) St. Mary’s is no longer a hospital and has no ER, so as of now it is COVID-free. There is a walk-in outpatient detox for opiate patients M-F 9am-3pm. Reach out to us with a private message on Facebook if you need a neighbor to help you. We care and we will all get through this together!
UNITY HOUSE of TROY
Domestic Violence Services: https://www.unityhouseny.org/services/domestic-violence-services/
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224
Experienced and kind staff of Social Workers, Clinicians, Psychologists, Social Behaviorists, Nurses, Therapists, Care Managers, etc.
- For daily statistics in the United States.
- sortable by county
- Check for daily postings of COVID-19 statistics in Rensselaer County.
GOVERNMENT & SERVICES
NYS LOOKING TOWARD REOPENING!
- Governor Cuomo announced the members of New York Forward Re-opening Advisory Board.
- A PDF Guide to Reopening New York and Building Back Better
- Metrics have been established based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, the U.S. Department of State, and other public health experts.
- You may also sign up for daily updates on the homepage of New York State website
Contact the offices of our elected officials if you have questions about state and local policies:
Representative Antonio Delgado has put together a resource guide, walking people through what help is available to them: https://delgado.house.gov/coronavirus-resource-guide
- You can email the county any COVID-19 questions at: email@example.com
- Find more updated information on the county's FACEBOOK page.
- You can find more specific information on the websites of these departments:
NOTE: NY State rescheduled federal Presidential Primary from April 28th to June 23rd
- Rooted in every county of the state, Cornell Cooperative Extension (CCE) translates Cornell University’s world-class research into practical, real-world knowledge that helps New York state residents, businesses and communities thrive.
Please check the Renssealer County BOE Facebook page for updates.
More information on Brunswick-specific elections will be posted soon.
- Resources for voting in any election in NYS
- PDF of FAQs on Absentee Ballot Voting: https://www.lwvnyonline.org/advocacy/vote/2020/april/FAQs-on-voting-via-absentee-ballot-in-NYSrevised-April-24_Clean-Copy-Eng.pdf
Town of Brunswick
- Use their DIRECTORY page to call the staff of each department.
- Summer Camp 2020 Program has been cancelled: http://www.townofbrunswick.org/announcements/SummerCamp2020.pdf
UPDATE FROM SUPERVISOR HERRINGTON - new as of May 15th!
- Watch the new Livestream of town government meetings on their Facebook page. This is a great new service that the town is providing so we can keep up with town business from home!
TOWN OF BRUNSWICK FIRE DISTRICTS:
- Please note: the phone numbers listed are for NON-EMERGENCY calls only.
- IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY DIAL 911
Brunswick Fire Company No. 1: 566 Hoosick Road, Troy, NY 12180; 518-272-9393
Center Brunswick Fire Company: 1045 Hoosick Road, Troy, NY 12180; 518-279-3878
Eagle Mills Fire District 1: 627 Brunswick Road, Troy, NY 12180; 518-279-3332
Mountain View Fire Company: 2 Shafter Ave, Troy, New York 12180; 518-283-4530
Speigletown Fire District: 146 Speigletown Road, Troy, NY 12182; 518-235-5431
Brunswick Community Library Services
- The library building is temporarily closed to the public, but hoping to reopen in June for curbside pickups by appointment. Check online for updates!
- Don't have a library card??? Sign up here: https://sierra.uhls.org/selfreg
- Use these apps to view your materials:
Libby/Overdrive - Free Ebooks and Downloadable Audiobooks - https://uhls.overdrive.com/uhls-brunswick/content
Hoopla - Free Ebooks, Audiobooks, Music & Videos - https://www.hoopladigital.com/
- Wonderful content and virtual community activities. The librarians are posting videos (storytime and yoga), surveys, quizzes, and hosting clubs to keep the community connected (LEGO, Cooking, and Gardening).
- Information on all the local member-libraries and their shared online services and collections.
- PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY LIBRARY MATERIALS AT THIS TIME. All related fines or fees will be waived.
SCHOOLS & ACTIVITIES
K-12 School Districts
Contact your local district directly for special meal pickups and childcare information during COVID-19.
Deadline for School Election Ballots Extended to June 16th - NEW!
Deadline for Submitting Absentee Ballots in NYS for State Primary Extended to June 23rd - NEW!
School District Budget Resolutions and School Board Elections: - NEW!
Averill Park CSD:
Some useful information on the budget here:
Proposed Budget 2020-21:
School Board of Education Candidate Bios:
Brittonkill candidate bios for Board of Education and information on proposed budget were distributed by a postal mail newsletter.
Fiscal Accountability Statement:
Proposed Budget Expenditures 2020-21:
Board of Education Candidate Bios:
Board of Education Candidate Bios coming soon here:
- A wonderful source for family events in the Greater Albany Area. Sign up for their weekly emails and during COVID-19 receive daily digest emails with a schedule of online activities for kids.
College Level Resources
- Online tutoring/remote learning available in Writing, Reading, Study Skills and Strategies and English as a Second Language.
- Please check your team's website for updates and changes to season schedules.
RENSSELAER LAND TRUST: read their notice about NY on PAUSE - COVID-19.
RENSSELAER PLATEAU ALLIANCE: read their message on COVID-19
Video for those stuck at home and wanting a guided mindful tour of nature: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=668018714015271
Looking for places to go for a walk in Brunswick?
EAGLE MILLS: park at Hope Methodist Church, walk west to Brunswick Memorial Park (all on sidewalks). This route crosses over Poestenkill Creek, ~.6 mile, easy - slight hills.
EAGLE MILLS CEMETERY: park at Hope Methodist Church or in cemetery and stroll at your own pace (flat area, very easy).
WHITE CHURCH ROAD: park on Wiegner Lane, walk east to Rte. 351 (residential road, no sidewalks).
This route crosses over Quackenkill Creek, ~ 2 miles round trip, easy - flat.
ROUTE 2 to DEARSTYNE ROAD via GARFIELD ROAD and DATER HILL ROAD: park at Hope Methodist Church, walk south on Garfield to Dater Hill, left on Dearstyne. ~ 3 miles round trip (difficult - steep hills). This route passes farmland and views of McChesney Ave. Ext., Winfield Estates on Bulson Road and Bald Mountain.
Information regarding both town and ocean beaches, in case town residents are thinking of vacationing this summer:
State and local beaches may open on the following conditions:
- No more than 50% capacity with controlled exists/entrances
- No group activities
- Keep areas of social gatherings closed
- Enforce social distancing measures
- Close concessions
- Ensure staff levels are adequate for crowd control
City/town/county beaches can open under same conditions:
- Must fully enforce minimum rules and may add additional conditions
- Local governments must publicly notify by Wednesday, May 20
LABOR & FINANCES
How to sign up for UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS (tutorial from NYS Dept of Labor):
Important small business alert:
- Small businesses: sales tax filing deadline has been extended to June 22.
Assistance for SMALL BUSINESSES in New York during COVID-19:
RESOURCES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES from Representative Delgado
GRANTS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES from Start Small Think Big
Assistance for VETERANS during COVID-19
INFORMATION from the US Department of Veterans Affairs
PUBLIC HEALTH PLAN OF ACTION from the US Department of Veterans Affairs
RESOURCES FOR VETERANS from Representative Delgado
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE from the PenFed Foundation
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
LOST YOUR JOB DUE TO CORONAVIRUS? HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- Many helpful articles on this topic.
There is an urgent opportunity to find a job and to help your community by becoming a contact tracer for NYS:
To be considered, candidates must be a New York State resident 18 years of age or older; meet the position description requirement; go through an interview process; and complete a training and certification program.
New York State is looking to immediately fill the following roles:
- Contact Tracers: reach out to the contacts of anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 to assess symptoms, ensure compliance with quarantine and determine social support needs.
- Community Support Specialists: work with the team and the local health departments to address the physical/mental health, and social/human service needs of those contacted, especially those who are under isolation or quarantine.
- Team Supervisors: lead a team of 20 Contact Tracers, and one Community Support Specialist who are working remotely using digital tools.
Click here if you or someone you know in New York State is interested in applying to be a part of the Contact Tracing team: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/get-involved-how-you-can-help
This is a moment of crisis and New York needs our help as soon as possible.
DIRECTORY of LOCAL BUSINESSES
SHOP SAFELY. SHOP LOCALLY.
PHASE 1 reopening is underway in many areas of NY State. We will update our directory as soon as possible.
Our community grows stronger as we come together to support those effected by COVID-19.
Here are some ways you can support Brunswick's local businesses during this difficult time:
- Shop locally
- Purchase gift cards
- Order takeout or delivery
- Find out what your local businesses are up to...
Many of Brunswick's local businesses are using special social distancing measures while interacting with their customers. Please call ahead or visit their websites to find out what they are doing and how you can shop with them safely. Often, pre-payment, curbside pickup or home deliveries are offered. Jump to a category using these buttons:
Business Owners: please let us know...
- if you have a business in Brunswick that is *not yet* listed here!
- if you would like to update the business listing we already have for you.
Can't find what you need in Brunswick...? Surprising Places to Shop for Coronavirus Supplies Online:
FARM FRESH FOOD:
Cornell Farm Stand: 1934 Tamarac Rd, Johnsonville, NY 12094; 518-663-0054
Saturday mornings 10am-2pm. https://www.facebook.com/Cornell-Farm-149458891749493/
Engelke Farm: 463 Garfield Road, Troy, NY 12180; 518-275-8433
Self-serve farm stand with nursery plants, starter veggie plants, more produce as season deepens; pick-your-own in fields coming by late-May to early-June with lettuce, peas, greens; contact-free: pay by cash, check, or someone is always around for credit card.
Engel's Acres: 445 Brunswick Road; 518-874-1350
Opening for the season on May 1st
Can accommodate customers who want minimal contact--honk or call from parking lot.
For information on the farm stand and pre-orders:
For online ordering and home delivery of meat and eggs: https://laughingearth.eatfromfarms.com/
Laughing Earth also has a self-serve store front for eggs, honey, meat, some veggies from other local farms and maple syrup from Brunswick’s Mark Cipperly.
- Even though the market is closed you can still access the region's best food!
- A great resource for finding local farms. https://www.facebook.com/harvestconnection/
CURBSIDE or HOME DELIVERY of SUPERMARKET GROCERIES:
Honest Weight Food Co-op is offering curbside pick-up of shopping orders.
- Call the front desk: 518-482-2667 and select "Service Desk". Someone will take your name and number and a shopper will call you back. They are offering this M-F 11am-4pm , pay by credit card over the phone and simply pick up your bags at the front entrance.
FOOD & BEVERAGE in BRUNSWICK:
Brunswick BBQ & Brew: 3925 NY-2; 518-279-9993
Temporary hours: 4-7pm 7 days a week; call in your orders, pay by card over phone, curbside contact-free pick-up available. Our doors are held open so no need to touch a doorknob.
We are trying to focus on good wholesome comfort food at a great value.
$20 and $30 daily family of 4 family value meals.
Cakes & Catering by Sarah: use the contact form on her website or send an email:
weekly meal specials, plus portion meals and freezer meals via home delivery. Look for her on Facebook.
Common Crumb: 1011 Hoosick Road; 518-326-0026
Espresso/ Egg sandwiches/ Pastries/ Tea/ Good vibes
Open Wed-Sun, 8AM-3PM. Take-out & Curbside service. Call (518) 326-0026 to order.
Pre-order offerings - $15 each: *Banana Bread loaf (GF option) *1/2 Cinnamon Nut Coffee Ring
*1/2 dozen House English Muffins *1/2 dozen Biscotti *1 lb Granola (GF/V)
***Add a 12 oz bag of fresh roasted Brewtus Coffee for $12***
Country View Diner: 855 Hoosick Road; 518-279-1566
Duncan's Dairy Bar: 890 Hoosick Road; 518-279-9985
Current hrs: 6am-7pm M-Sa, 6am-1pm Sun; you can use their online ordering to pre-order and pay with credit card, or pay cash/check only if paying in person; they will bring order to car.
Mocha Blend Espresso Bar: 720 Hoosick Road; 518-271-1089
Open usual hrs, except temporarily closing Fridays at 3pm; take-out only, call orders in and pay with card by phone.
Plaza Discount Wine & Liquor: 720 Hoosick Rd, 518-274-2315
Operating under normal business hours; cashier behind plexiglass screen
Plum Blossom: temporarily closed due to coronavirus
Price Chopper/Market 32
Sycaway Creamery: 42 Duncan Lane; 518-273-7761
Now doing local home delivery on Fridays; contact-free option: pay with card on phone or Venmo and drop-off; or cash & carry during business hrs at their location.
Tamarac Wine & Spirits: 32 Tamarac Rd #9665, Cropseyville; 518-279-9958
Current hrs: 11-7 M-Sa.
Ted's Fish Fry
Tommy's Pizza: 3991 NY-2, Cropseyville; 518-279-1810
Dining area closed; online ordering; deliveries starting now at 11am; offering credit card payment over phone and curbside pick-up.
Two Brothers: 814 Hoosick Rd #6628; 518-279-4470
Current hrs: last order 7:30pm, close at 8pm; curbside pick-up, pay over phone or cash.
Unbeatable Nutrition: 720 Hoosick Road; 518-326-6010
BUSINESSES and SHOPPING in BRUNSWICK:
51Vape & CBD: 616-B Hoosick Road; 518-279-2996
Still open, 11am-7pm, closed Tues & Sun.
Keeping winter hours, closing at 6pm. Online ordering and curbside pickup. Pay online or over the phone.
Advance Auto Parts
Agway: 1333 NY-7; 518-279-4300
Call from home or parking lot, pay by card over phone and purchases delivered to car; or come in and socially distance; keeping normal hours.
Browning Butler PT: 1026 Hoosick Road; 518-279-1400
Susan is seeing one patient at a time by appointment only; priority given to post-op patients or people in acute pain; telehealth option also available.
Brundige Insurance: 8 Grange Road; 518-279-1940
Normal business hrs, 8am-4pm M-F; limited contact for business.
Brunswick Physical Therapy: 4164 NY-2; 518-326-9272
Still open! Seeing only post-op patients and people suffering from acute pain, closed Wednesdays for now.
Brunswick Sportsmans Club: 78 Brunswick Sportsman Club Road, Cropseyville
Brunswick Veterinary Hospital: 1632 NY-7; 518-279-0700
No public in building: curbside check-in, phone consult, staff wears full PPE to escort your animal into building; contact-free payment over phone with credit card. Prescriptions are handled without contact as well. Only essential services at this time.
Christian's Eagle Mills Garage: 518-279-3435; 601 Brunswick Rd
car drop-off overnight, keys in slot, no need to enter building; payment over phone with credit card
Confectionery House: 975 Hoosick Rd #6625; 518-279-3179
current hrs: M-F 10-2; same day pick-up; not open to public, contact-free pick-up, credit card payment processed over phone.
Dater House Antiques: 567 Brunswick Rd, 518-279-1990
Temporarily closed, but continuing to process online sales; potential to open by appt & for local delivery; check out our website and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Dater-House-Antiques-165728873580927/
DiCarlo’s Autobody: 787 Hoosick Road; 518-279-0586
Hrs the same: M-Th 8:30-6; Fr 8:30-5. Can drop keys in dropbox and leave car; pay by phone with card; they sanitize cars before returning; entire transaction can be contact-free.
Fowler & Doyle: 317 Brick Church Road; 518-279-1143
remotely assisting clients
Goyer's Power Equipment Inc.
Herrington Farms: 63 Herrington Lane; 518-279-3712
Continuing delivery of compost, topsoil, many mulch options and crushed stone options; all transactions can be contact-free.
Hoffman's Car Wash: temporarily closed due to coronavirus.
Howe Brothers, Inc.: 16 Sweetmilk Creek Rd, 518-279-3421
Temporary quarantine hrs: 8am-3:30pm
Howie’s Jewelers: temporarily closed
The Indoor Gun Range: temporarily closed
Kneer's Towing & Auto Parts: 1390 NY-7; 518-279-9581
Open usual hrs; can operate completely contact-free; if they work on your car, they completely disinfect before you pick up.
Maj’s Auto Center: 667 Hoosick Rd, 518-271-7544
Open as usual
Malsch Orthodontics: 625 Hoosick Rd, 518-273-4766
Seeing emergency patients only at least through early May
MAX BMW: 845 Hoosick Road; 518-279-3040
Building closed to public, curbside business available; hrs: Tue-Fr 9am-6pm; Sa 9am-4pm.
Midas: 779 Hoosick Rd, 518-629-5007
Hrs: 8-5:30 M-Sa; customers separated from employees by plexiglass shield; can use key drop and never enter bldg; new text-to-pay option.
Pet Supplies Plus
Phil's Automotive: 1460 NY-7; 518-274-3750 on hiatus due to coronavirus
Planet Fitness: temporarily closed due to coronavirus.
Rifenburg: 1175 Hoosick Rd #3; 518-279-9827
Still open and employing social distancing where possible
Roxy Cleaner: 585 Hoosick Road; 518-274-0400
Open, temporary hrs: 7-3:30 M-F; 8-2 Sa.
Sharon Springs Garage: 1175 Hoosick Road; 518-279-9709
regular business hours; employing active social distancing while assisting customers; contact-free payment by credit card; doing business by phone as well.
Silver Griffin Business Services: 691 Hoosick Road; 518-272-7771
new hrs: 3-6pm M-F; business as usual, but if you want to minimize contact, they will work with you: you can call from car, drop off package outside, they will accommodate your needs.
Sky Works LLC: 795 Hoosick Street; 518-783-5438
still open, same hours
Smokers Paradise: 828 Hoosick Rd 518-238-3079
open with different hrs, 8am-8pm 7 days
Tipperary Irish Importer / Celtic Jeweler: 3956 NY-2; 518-279-8272
Limited hours are always current on website; curbside pickup of essential grocery, soap and skincare items; local delivery an option.
Tractor Supply Co.
Troy Veterinary Hospital: 840 Hoosick Road; 518-279-4668
Open regular hrs; customers call from parking lot, phone consult, then patient animal is led in while owner waits in car; contact-free payment by phone.
Want Ad Digest
DONATIONS & CHARITIES
A coalition of philanthropy, government, and business partners has joined together to create a Capital Region Community COVID-19 Response Fund that will rapidly deploy resources to community-based organizations at the frontlines of the coronavirus outbreak in the Greater Capital Region of New York.
Use this link to make a donation: https://www.cfgcr.org/covid-19-response-fund/
We are a Rensselaer County-based human service agency that provides a wide range of services to meet the otherwise unmet needs of people in our community who are hurting and struggling.
Use this link to make a donation: https://www.unityhouseny.org/how-to-help/donate/
Please consider making a charitable contribution to our local library. The library is a non-profit organization and the staff is finding creative ways to continue to maintaining their excellent services during this difficult time of closure. Your gift will go toward many important library operations, including increasing free access to digital collections and providing online services to local populations in need. You may donate online securely through PayPal, or mail your donation to the library: 4118 Route 2, Troy, NY 12180. Thank you!
Use this link to make a donation: https://www.brunswicklibrary.org/
We’re responding to this crisis by doing what we’ve done for a decade: delivering cash. Each household will receive $1k, and we expect the main constraint on how many we can reach will be how much we can raise.
We’re beginning by targeting vulnerable households enrolled in SNAP, living in the areas hardest hit by COVID-19.
Use this link to make a donation: https://www.givedirectly.org/covid-19/us/
A message from the Brunswick Elk's Lodge:
In keeping with the Elks pledge that Elks Care, and Elks Share, we are looking for ways to help our Community in this time of need. We have applied to the Grand Lodges NF program for grant money to help our community Food Banks. We have been approved for funds to send directly to the Grafton Area Food Pantry, to help with the increased needs for people in our area. We also help the Brunswick Cares Community Food Pantry with donations as well. Any member who could help with donations of money or food and dry goods for this effort is urged to do so.
We are unable to hold fundraising events at this time to help our community, so we are looking for members to step up and do what they can.
If you are a member in need, let us know so the Elks can try to help!
In strict confidence of course: (518) 279-1344
Use this address to mail a donation: Brunswick Elks Lodge #2556, 665 Brunswick Rd., Troy, NY 12180
- 42 White Church Lane, Brunswick, NY 12180;
- Hours: Tuesday 5:00pm - 7:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 11:00am
- You may come once a month for a full pantry order (3 day supply of food) AND you may come once a week for eggs, milk, bread and fresh produce.
- Requirements: You must supply a photo ID, and Proof of Residency.
- For more information please call (518) 279-3792.
Use this link to make a donation:
- 31 Owens Road, Grafton, NY 12052
- We serve anyone who is experiencing difficulty making ends meet. We provide fruits, vegetables, meat, non perishable items, cleaning products, personal hygiene items.
- We welcome anyone on Wednesday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and on Saturday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at Our Lady of the Snow Church in Grafton.
- We are grateful for the generous support of the Brunswick Elks!
- Contact Julie at (518) 421-5070 with questions.
Use this link to make a donation: https://regionalfoodbank.net/agencies/grafton-area-food-pantry/
- Located at 308 Brick Church Road (Intersection of Route 7 and Route 278 in Center Brunswick)
- Open the last Thursday of every month, 3-6pm at the Gilead Lutheran Church
- Providing a healthy meal and pantry and hygiene items on the honor system, no questions asked.
- If you would like to help, they can always use cash donations, canned veggies, canned fruit, hygiene items (esp. men’s and women’s deodorant).
- Donations can be left on the front steps in front of the double doors. Someone is always there to find them.
- To mail a monetary donation, please send to Gilead Lutheran Church, Body and Soul Food Pantry, PO Box 26, Cropseyville, NY 12052.
- For more information please call (518) 279-9270.
Use this link to make a donation: https://regionalfoodbank.net/agencies/gileads-body-soul-food-pantry/
Brunswick Church: 42 White Church Lane, Troy, NY 12180; 518-279-3792
- location of Brunswick Cares Community Food Pantry
Brunswick Baptist Church: 385 Grange Road, Troy, NY 12180; 518-326-1322
Gilead Lutheran Church: 308 Brick Church Road, Center Brunswick, NY; 518-279-9270
- location of Body & Soul Food Pantry
Hope United Methodist Church: 566 Brunswick Road, Troy, NY 12180; 518-279-1403
Our Lady of Victory: 55 North Lake Ave, Troy, NY 12180; 518-273-7602
Center Brunswick United Methodist Church: 990 Hoosick Road,Troy, NY 12180; 518-279-9705
We're all in this together and we'd like to help you!
Is there a resource you need that you don't see on this website? Please use this form to contact us.
Questions about this site?
Send us an email: